Thursday, January 20, 2011

chugging along



      This week is going by in a gray weather blur. I started quilting this last night. We were watching a foreign film while I was working on it. That is really hard to do. Remind not to try and read subtitles and quilt straight lines at the same time again.

      A church in my neighborhood is showing  a documentary next Thursday on dumpster diving and food waste in America. I will definitely be attending this.  Here's link to an article about it. Looks interesting. Dive! @ UMC in Eastlake.

    

2 comments:

Wade Kwon said...

Thanks for the link to the "Dive!" preview on Magic City Post. Let us know what you thought of the movie.

Lisa said...

Hi Wade! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. I had some friends in from out of town and met up with them instead. I love that church showed this movie and hate that I missed it.
I am loving Magic City Post, by the way. Keep it up!