Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slowest Girl in the Village

 So I'm getting ready for an outdoor art show, Art on 'R Mountain, and it just dawned on me that it is only 3 weeks away. 3 weeks!! Eek! I had Thursday off and decided to start cranking out some work for the show. The picture below is all I have to show for it. Granted these are sets of 4, so it's a total of 40. But still. I didn't even finish them....they'll be coasters by the way. 
I just get so damned distracted all the time. I'll sew a little, then pace around the house thinking about everything I need to do. Sew a little bit, then check the social network traps (Twitter/Facebook) and that turns into 30 minutes or more. I also really need to organize my fabric. All of my scraps are jammed into a laundry basket that I have to dump onto the floor and try to sort through. It can make picking out fabric combos a very long process....But all of these things I will work on....I will conquer my attention span! As god is my witness, I will! Damn it.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! You've been busy lady! I love the quilting on the ones in the post below.

Who knows what glitchy thing happened with your comment. My site has been getting hammered, and it is acting a little funny.

Lisa said...

Thanks Carrie!

No biggie about the missing comment. It'll probably pop up out of nowhere in a few weeks. It just slipped into the Bermuda Triangle of cyberspace for a bit.