Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank You Magic City Post!

When I was checking my normal blogs, websites, email, etc. yesterday I noticed that Magic City Post had done a little spotlight on my Etsy store....what a nice way to start my day!

A little while ago they did a call for local crafters to share their online shops/blogs. I emailed them my stuff, not thinking they would use me. My online stuff is so new and unpolished, but I was their first local crafter on a weekly feature they are doing. Here's a link to the post: Magic City Post/Cordes Quilts

They are a relatively new site about all things Birmingham. They do a really great job and do read their stuff every day. You can also follow them on Twitter MCP twitter


I wish I knew how to post better links. I don't know the word for it, but where you see part of the page instead of just the link.....hmm...computer savvy I am not. So plain ol' links will have to suffice.


No comments: