Sunday, March 6, 2011


A gaggle of bibs attacked my design wall!!! Eek! Tomorrow I will wrangle them down and sew the up.
I'm making these for a craft show in April. Next on the agenda are pillows.

I always get blind sided by how busy things are in the spring time. After 2-3 months of quiet in the winter my calendar is all of a sudden quite full for March and April.

List of things coming up in the next 2 months:
- Justin's Birthday
- trip to Nashville for nephew's birthday
- start my vegetable garden and try not to kill all the plants
- Bad News Bearons softball starts! (this takes up A LOT of my time)
- walking in Birmingham's Mardi Gras Parade (which is the first one since the early 20th century)
- Updo class at work
- possible trip to Lafayette, LA to play the Krewe of Doom in an epic softball battle
- Craft show at Ruffner Mountain
- still helping out with Sidewalk
And to put a nice end to all the hubbub...
- a vacation out to LA to stay with some old friends ( cannot wait!)

I guess it isn't too too bad now I've typed it all out. At least all of the things on here are AWESOME! Just have to keep tabs on things to I don't forget about any of it (I'm bad to do that). I was going to play fantasy baseball this year and was really looking forward to it, but that had to be sacrificed since I didn't think I'd have time. I am bummed about that, but there's always next year!

Bring it on spring! I'm ready! At least I think I am :)

No comments: